Zum Kalender hinzufügen
Business Ideas – self-employment as a career option. Get tips and tricks from successful startup founders.
- Entrepreneurial success stories: Motivational talks by successful business people with tips and tricks for the initial stages.
- Panel discussion: Discussion about the factors for success in business and answers to specific questions about setting up a company.
- In the background – support and interaction: Introduction to the institutions and stakeholders (technology transfer, start-up centers, coaching, business prizes, investors, etc.)
- Following this, we will invite you to a networking drinks reception.
Participants: Members of universities
- Students, doctoral students, postdocs
- Employees and professors
- Members of research institutions
The event is free of charge. Please register for the event.