World Tourism Forum Lucerne is organizing the Swiss Start-Up Innovation Camp 2019, which will take place on Friday, 8 November in SHL (Schweizerische Hotelfachschule Luzern). It’s a full-day event of start-up elevator pitches, coaching sessions, keynote speeches and workshops for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs to-be.
This is definitely a great opportunity to learn about innovation, meet the big names from the industry and get advice from investors! It’s your chance to meet:
- Svend Leirvaag, Vice-President Industry Affairs at Amadeus IT Group SA
- Alexander Fries, Investor from Silicon Valley and Partner at ALPANA Ventures
- Itai Green, Founder of Innovate Israel
- Jasper Mutsaerts, Lead trainer at Booking.com’s Booking Booster accelerator programme and Founder of The Start-Up Coach
- Dominique Gruhl-Bégin, Head of Start-ups and Next-Generation Innovators Division at Innosuisse
- Erich Falkensteiner, Owner of Falkensteiner Ventures
- Juliana Gallo, former regional manager North America at Booking.com and COO at The Trip Boutique
… just to mention a few! Have a look at the programme here: swiss.startup2019.wtflucerne.org/programm
Limited tickets available, so first come, first served!