Are you already enrolled at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts? Write your papers on the subject of your own business idea.
The Venture Garage is available within any degree programme of the Lucerne Schools of Engineering & Architecture, Business and Information Technology. In what follows, you see exemplary illustrations of which study papers may be used to work on your idea. In addition to making use of the study papers, young entrepreneurs can benefit from several concrete modules on the Topic.
If you write your paper on your own business idea or start-up, the fee that generally applies for commissioning study papers may be waived: Application for waiving the commission fee
Example 1: Lucerne School of Business – Bachelor in Business Administration:
- Introductory dissertation in 1st year of study
- Project dissertation in 2nd year of study
- Interdisciplinary modules (ISA) in 2nd year of study
- Business plan in 3rd year of study
- Bachelor dissertation in 3rd year of study
Example 2: Lucerne School of Engineering & Architecture – Bachelor Business Engineering Innovation:
- Interdisciplinary modules (ISA) beginning in 1st year of study
- Design project in 2nd year of study
- Industrial project in 3rd year of study
- Bachelor thesis in 3rd year of study
- Various related and minor modules during all years of study
Continuing and Executive Education Programmes:
- Write your project or diploma dissertations on the topic of your business idea!
- Do you write your study papers on your own business idea? According to the new Academic Ordinance, the works, inventions or trademarks developed during your studies are protected by copyright. The Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is only granted the right to use these works, inventions or trademarks (e.g. publish an article about it).