Gaining international experience The Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts encourages its MSE students to gain international experience whilst completing their studies.
Numerous international research and university cooperation options allow project work and the attendance of modules at renowned institutions abroad. In cases of close cooperation with named partner universities aboard, opportunities to acquire a second Master degree are also possible.
The following institutions are among the existing partners for MSE students:
- Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- Purdue University, USA
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- Tsinghua University, China
- University of Bergamo, Italy
- University of Sunshine Coast, Australia